|Submit Content | RSS Feed | 10/20/2017|
- How Vaccines are MadeLast Updated: 5/1/2011
How Vaccines are Made
Growth Medium: In order to create a vaccine, you begin with a growth medium to "grow” the antigen. The virus needs a medium in which to reproduce. Common medium broths include:
· Chick embryo fibroblasts
· Chick kidney cells
· Mouse brains
· African green monkey kidney cells (Vero)
· Human diploid cells from aborted human fetuses
(MRC-5, RA 27/3, WI-38)
Then the antigen is added. This is the main component of the vaccine, designed to induce the immune response. They are produced from one of two types of virus particles, either dead or live attenuated (weakened) disease microorganisms.
Adjuvants are added many times in order to enhance the immune response. Aluminum gels or aluminum salts are the only vaccine adjuvants currently licensed for use in the United States.
Preservatives are used to stop microbial contamination of vaccines.
· Thimerosal (mercury) is a recognized developmental toxin and suspected immune, kidney, skin and sense organ toxin.
· Benzethonium chloride is a suspected endocrine, skin and sense organ toxin.
· 2-phenoxyethanol is a suspected developmental and reproductive toxin which is chemically similar to antifreeze.
· Phenol is a suspected blood, developmental, liver, kidney, neuro, reproductive, respiratory, skin and sense organ toxin.
Stabilizers: Used to inhibit chemical reactions and prevent contents from separating or sticking to the vial
· Fetal bovine (calf) serum is commonly used.
· MSG helps the vaccine remain unchanged when exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
· Human serum albumin helps stabilize live viruses.
· Porcine (pig) gelatin protects from freeze-drying or heat (known to cause severe allergic reactions).
Antibiotics: Added to prevent bacterial growth during production and storage.
· Neomycin is a developmental toxin and suspected neurotoxin.
· Streptomycin is a suspected blood, skin and sense organ toxin.
· Polymycin B is a suspected liver and kidney toxin.
Additives: Buffers, diluents, emulsifiers, excipients, residuals, solvents, etc.)
· Sodium chloride – probably benign
· Egg proteins – causes severe allergic reactions in certain individuals
· Yeast – can cause severe reactions
· Ammonium sulfate is suspected liver, neuro and respiratory toxin
· Glycerin is suspected blood, liver and neuro toxin
· Sodium borate is suspected blood, endocrine, liver and neuro toxin
· Polysorbate 80 (Tween 80) is suspected skin and sense organ toxin
· Hydrochloric acid (added to balance pH) is suspected liver, immune locomotor, respiratory, skin and sense organ toxin
· Sodium hydroxide is suspected respiratory, skin and sense organ toxin
· Potassium chloride is suspected blood, liver and respiratory toxin
Inactivating Chemicals kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that could contaminate vaccines
· Formaldehyde (formalin) is known carcinogen and suspected liver, immune, neuro, reproductive, respiratory, skin and sense organ toxin. Also used in embalming fluids
· Glutaraldehyde is suspected developmental, immune, reproductive respiratory, skin and sense organ toxin
· Polyoxyethylene is suspected endocrine toxin
Additional contaminants may pose more serious concerns. During the serial passage of viruses through the animal cells, foreign genetic material (animal RNA and DNA) is transferred from one host to another. This biological matter is then injected directly into the human body. According to some researchers, this could change our genetic makeup. The vaccine development process also allows undetected animal viruses to jump the species barrier. During the 1950’s and 1960’s when millions of people were infected with polio vaccines that were contaminated with Simian Virus #40 contracted from the monkey organs used to prepare the vaccines. This virus is a powerful immunosuppressor and trigger for the HIV virus. It is said to cause a condition similar to AIDS, and has been found in brain tumors, leukemia and other forms of human cancer. HIV was found in early hepatitis B vaccines.
If you follow the recommended schedule of vaccination, your child will receive 49 Doses of 14 Vaccines Before the Age of 6, He would passively receive an influenza vaccine through his mothering during her pregnancy and receive his first shot before he is 12 hours old. http://www.nvic.org/Downloads/49-Doses-PosterB.aspx
You can find the recommended schedule of vaccinations on the CDC website here: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/downloads/child/0-6yrs-schedule-pr.pdf
This is what I call "Viral Toxic Soup Disaster”!!!! How can we think that putting this directly into our bodies is going to produce "health, wellness and wellbeing”?
http://www.thinktwice.com/overdose.pdf Overdosed Babies: Are Multiple Vaccines Safe?
Neil Z. Miller
Fear of the Invisible, Janine Roberts
Vaccine Safety Manual, Neil Z. Miller
The Virus and the Vaccine, Debbie Bookchin & Jim Schumacher
Comment and LIKE with Facebook
|Copyright © 2017 Never Mind Them!|